If you’re searching for the best cosmetic clinic in Geelong for anti-wrinkle injections, you probably have some questions and concerns. As a discerning customer, your first question should be whether or not you’re looking in the right place. Your second question likely pertains to whether or not cosmetic injectables are right for you.? If you are a good candidate, are you going to get overcharged or sold more than you need? Lastly, you’re probably nervous or fearful of the results that you can expect or something not looking right.
Dr. Jarret Morrow MD is an expert cosmetic physician who has obtained advanced training in the use of anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers with several physicians at the forefront of cosmetic medicine. He strives to provide his clients with the best cosmetic outcomes possible while maintaining a natural look. He has been providing cosmetic injectables services for the past ten years.
Keeping reading to find out info on how much wrinkle relaxers cost and if it’s right for you. Our clinic is located in the Geelong suburb of Grovedale.
Where to Get the Best Anti-Wrinkle Injections in Geelong?
For those looking to ease the appearance of their wrinkles, there is an increasing number of options for places providing anti-wrinkle injections. Hair salons? Groupon? Doctor? Dentist? Dermatologist? Podiatrist? As a starting point, you want a provider who’s properly trained and licensed to provide these treatments. Dr. Morrow started off by training with an Allergan-approved trainer in Vancouver, Dr. Martin Braun inn 2014. Since then he has attended numerous conferences on the most advanced techniques in cosmetic injectables and trained with several of the physicians at the forefront of cosmetic medicine. He is a member of American Mensa.
Cheapest Anti-Wrinkle Injection Price in Geelong?
Yeah, but where’s the cheapest anti-wrinkle injection cost in Geelong? When it comes to our faces, this isn’t necessarily a question that we should be asking ourselves. The more important aspect of these questions is finding out where the best value is. If you get too little (product B) to see results or (product B) that’s poorly injected, you’ll be wasting more money than if you get it done properly. On the other end of the spectrum, if your injector sells you more units than you actually need, you’ll also be throwing money away.
How much do Anti-Wrinkle Treatments cost in Geelong?
- Contact our clinic to get up-to-date pricing on product B and D.
How Many Units Will I Need?
- The number of units required depends on your gender. Men typically need larger doses than women, particularly for frown lines.
- Which areas are you looking for treatment in? The more treatment areas involved will result in more units required.
- How frozen do you want to be? If you want a soft, natural look then you will need fewer units than maybe your favorite actress at the Oscars. To get best results, you want to get enough units that your treatment will last.
- Always book a consultation with an experienced physician to determine your particular needs.
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment, Before and After
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment, Before and After
Anti-Wrinkle Treatment Geelong
What to Expect?
At your initial consultation, Dr. Morrow will discuss a treatment plan that meets your needs while mindful of your budget. If you like, you can proceed with your injections at the initial consultation or book a follow-up appointment.
- Treatments typically take only 10 minutes or less. We offer ice to lessen the discomfort from the injections. Anti-wrinkle medicine is injected into your facial muscles with a small 31 g insulin type needle.
- There’s no downtime, you can book your procedure for lunch and return to work in the afternoon.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are some of the most common non-surgical procedures for facial rejuvenation.
- Typically results are seen in 4-7 days.
- You will want to refrain from rubbing towards your eyes for 24 hrs after your treatment. It’s good to avoid any vigorous exercise on the day of your treatment.
- For more aftercare tips click here (patient instructions)
Frequently Asked Questions about Toxins?
What are the side effects?
The most common potential side effect of anti-wrinkle injections is bruising in the treatment area. The crow’s feet tend to be the area of greatest risk for this concern. If you bruise easily, let your doctor know so they can take steps to reduce your risk. Some clients can experience mild post-injection headaches as well.
The “dreaded” potential side effect is for an eyelid droop that can last for 2-4 weeks though it is quite uncommon with a trained and qualified injector. More commonly, clients who have too much toxin injected into their forehead (frontalis muscle) can experience a forehead droop (ptosis) and hooding of the eyebrows. Other common side effects include the potential of a mild amount of asymmetry which can easily be corrected at a follow-up visit generally 2 weeks after your treatment.
In contrast, “Spocking” of the eyebrows can occur from injections into the forehead or during treatments of the frown lines if the anti-wrinkle injection is injected into the frontalis muscle. Fortunately, Spocking of the eyebrows can easily be corrected with a touch-up. Some clients may experience a worsening of under-eye bags with treatment for their crow’s feet. Ensure you always see a licensed, qualified, experienced cosmetic physician.
How long does it last?
If you spend any time looking on the Internet, the answer to these questions that you will typically find is the old “3-6 months.” Most people when they read this fixate on the six months and set that as their expectation. In reality, there are a number of factors that determine how long the toxin actually does last.
The first and most important part of answering this question is to define what you actually mean. In reality, there are two simple endpoints that we can discuss here. One, how long will the movement of my treatment area be suppressed? Two, how long will my wrinkles look diminished? Once the toxin starts to wear off, movement in the treatment area will start to return to normal. Subsequent to the return of movement in the treatment areas, the wrinkles will come back. In general, younger clients can expect the return of the wrinkles to take much longer than older clients. If your wrinkles were scarred in prior to your treatment, they can return quite quickly in many cases. With regular treatments every three to four months, even scarred in wrinkles will often improve in appearance.
- Treatments with more units generally last longer.
- Treatments for younger clients typically also last longer.
- Some areas of the face wear off quicker (crow’s feet, forehead lines) while others can persist longer (frown lines, lipstick lines).
Who should not get treatments?
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have an allergy to (product B) or any of its ingredients or any similar toxin product
- If you are under the age of 18.
- If you have a neurological disorder (Myasthenia Gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome) more info here (link)
What are alternatives to treatment?
- Dermal fillers
- Plastic Surgery
- living with your wrinkles
More Before and After Photos: click here