Looking for lip filler injections in Geelong? Interested in the Russian lip technique or the Julia Horne lip technique in Geelong? Book your complimentary consultation today with expert cosmetic physician Dr. Jarret Morrow, MD, in Geelong. We provide cost-effective lip fillers and lip injections in the Geelong CBD. Lip fillers can enhance volume, define shape, improve projection, correct asymmetries, and smooth wrinkles for a rejuvenated appearance.
Lips, commonly regarded as the centerpiece of the face, naturally attract attention when speaking or smiling. However, dissatisfaction with their natural look leads many to explore options like makeup or cosmetic enhancements to modify their appearance. For those contemplating an improvement, lip augmentation presents a viable choice. Read on to learn more about the possibilities of lip injections in Geelong
Lip injections are by far one of the best ways for you to achieve the lips you desire without extensive surgery. Lip fillers have received special attention in recent years as more celebrities and publications begin to recognize just how important the appearance of the lips is to the overall appearance of your face. What’s great about lip fillers is that it’s a simple, mostly painless procedure–and the results you’ll experience can be subtle or if you want more dramatic!
With aging, our lips start to look thinner with more vertical lines. Lip fillers are an option to rejuvenate and improve the hydration of your lips. For those wanting soft natural lips to look younger, we strive to achieve natural results so no one else has to know. Book a free cosmetic lip filler consultation with Dr. Morrow in Geelong or continue reading to find out more.
Lip Injections Geelong
The primary goal of a lip filler is to make your looks look softer yet fuller while retaining a natural shape and appearance. The end result is a pair of lips that’s simply alluring and inviting with a hint of ethereal beauty. Ultimately, your injector, Dr. Morrow MD, will use a lip filler to help you achieve your own goals of what you think will look the best.
Several brands and formulas have been approved for use as lip fillers. All of them contain hyaluronic acid (HLA) but each brand’s products have unique characteristics that make them more suitable for different applications. This variance impacts how dense the fillers are and, therefore, how long the results typically last.
- click here to book a consultation or call 03 5241 6129
Lip Fillers Before & After – Actual clients
At Your Geelong Consultation
At your consultation, you’ll be able to ask any questions you may have about your different options and about what look you can realistically expect to achieve with your lips. Take all the time you need in order to look at the pictures that the staff shows to you. If possible, bring in your own photos demonstrating what look you are after. This will help Dr. Morrow to determine what you are after and if it is realistically achievable.
If it turns out that your Dr. Morrow does not feel you can achieve the results you first pictured, they will discuss with you and give you a clearer idea of what may be achievable instead. This will help you both work together to come up with a lip augmentation plan that you’ll ultimately be happy with.
Once you have scheduled your lip enhancement procedure, you’ll find that preparing for it is really quite simple. Our clinic, in Grovedale, will let you know the exact requirements for your unique procedure at the time of your consultation. Typically, we’ll ask you to show up to your appointment with a clean, makeup-free face.
How to Prepare for Your Visit
You should give provide us with a complete list of medications that you may be taking at the time of your treatment and they can advise you on any medications that may cause complications ahead of time. Avoid herbal supplements for 1 week prior and alcohol 2 days prior to your treatment.
- More info on preparing for your procedure > Click Here
What to Expect at Your Procedure
- Your lip enhancement procedure will typically take 20-30 minutes.
- Depending on preference, you can choose between having your lips injections done with a needle or a microcannula.
- For comfort, we use a strong topical anesthetic to minimize discomfort from the procedure.
What to Expect?
- After the procedure, there will some degree of swelling, most of which will resolve within the next 48 hrs, some of which may take a week to settle.
- You may have a minimal amount of discomfort and potentially some mild bruising is possible.
- click here for info on aftercare tips
- Lip fillers are a popular choice to enhance lip shape, fullness and restore a youthful appearance of the lips.
- How long the results will last will depend on the specific fillers used. Ask Dr. Morrow about what to expect following your lip augmentation session.
Why Choose US?
- Dr. Morrow is a skilled cosmetic physician with 10 years of experience with cosmetic injectables. He’s trained with several physicians at the forefront of cosmetic medicine.
How Much Does it Cost?
- Prices start at $450 per syringe. Our price for premium lip fillers is $550 per syringe. Clients typically get 1/2 to 1 syringe in the lip area.
If you are interested in getting softer, plumper lips in Geelong, don’t hesitate to reach out to our office today and schedule a consultation. Our friendly team of medical professionals would be more than happy to walk you through the process, talk about your goals and expectations, and help assemble a lip augmentation plan that best matches your needs.
Contact Us for a Free Lip Filler Consult
Dr. Jarret Morrow MD
The Cottage Medical Centre
03 5241 6129